Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Using my GAME Plan For Student Proficiency

In order to help my students develop proficiency in the technology standards and indicators outlined in the NET-S plan, I will continue to use the GAME plan design. This plan helps me look at my proficiency and my weaknesses while I improve on lessons for my students that will facilitate and engage their learning while staying motivated.

My GAME plan includes two goals: (1)promote and model digital citizenship and responsibility and (2)engage in professional growth and leadership.

By requiring my students to develop a GAME plan, they will

• Demonstrate creativity and innovation
• Communicate and collaborate
• Conduct research and use information
• Think critically, solve problems, and make decisions
• Use technology effectively and productively.

By implementing my GAME plan, I will facilitate lessons that allow my students to obtain these skills. They will be responsible and capable of digital citizenship. I will continue to promote communication and collaboration for my students by providing valid research and detailing NET-S and NET-T to my district for authorization of educational networking.

Retrieved from http://www.iste.org/standards/nets-for-students/nets-student-standards-2007.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment